Our home drug test kit is used with great success to determine the drug status for a selection of drugs. This combination device is more economical than testing for separate substances and using a urine test specimen to check for 5 different illegal substances. Please note - this test is a qualitative competitive screening test - and will not determine the quantity of a drug present - but will test only if the drug is present in the urine.
See drug detection periods.
The 5-in-1 assay device is accurate when used properly and as directed, and the relatively low cost makes it available to most people.
To prevent false readings the procedure as indicated must be followed and any results should be verified with a laboratory test should it be required.
There are a couple of benefits to doing this test in private - and the most important one for most people is the privacy that it lends, coupled with the fact that the results are almost immediately available and that no waiting period for results is applicable.
The price of this test is also affordable since it tests for the five main types of illegal substances - being:
Please follow the test procedure to ensure that no false readings are recorded.
Collect a fresh undiluted urine sample in a clean container (not provided).
Tear open the foil pouch to reveal the test device and place it on a flat horizontal surface.
Use the enclosed sample pipette and place 4 free-falling drops of urine in each of the 5 round collection wells.
Read the results within 20 minutes.
Results obtained after 20 minutes are invalid.
A negative result
A negative result for a specific drug-of-abuse would show as two lines per result window - that would mean that a line would appear on BOTH the C and T fields of the result window.
A Positive result
A positive result for a specific drug-of-abuse would show as one line in the result window under the "C" field.
An Invalid result
If no line appears on the "C" field (the control side) - with only a line in the "T" (test side), or if NO lines appear at all - then the test is invalid.
An invalid test may be due to improper testing procedures or the deterioration of the kit components. Repeat the test using a new device.
The individual screening cut-off limits (sensitivity) of the test strips are:
US $ 17.00 per kit
TO BUY FROM US:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and
Diners credit cards.
- To select a product click the "ADD TO CART" button which will then add the item to your virtual shopping cart.
- You can then add more products, and when you are ready to finalize your order you can press any "GO TO CHECKOUT" button found on the website.
- This will take you to the shopping cart.
- When you are asked any private details you will automatically be on a 128-bit encrypted secure server.
- Should you need to have an item shipped to an address different to your billing address – please enter "Please deliver to…" in the "Special instructions/comments" box you will find on the shopping cart.
- Please note – if you are using your Visa, MasterCard, Amex of Diners Club credit card the billing detail will be "SALLAMANDER CONCEPTS". You can read more on internet shopping security, delivery times and our terms or go to the fax order page.
Our home test kits
|Urine test strips - testing for:|
:: Blood / Hemoglobin
:: Specific gravity
Breast Aware (breast examination pad)
Alcohol breathalyzer (disposable)
Ovulation tests (testing fertility periods or periods when you won't conceive)
|Malaria test kit - testing for:|
:: Plasmodium falciparum (Pf)
:: Plasmodium vivax (Pv)
:: Plasmodium ovale (Po)
:: Plasmodium malariae (Pm)
Prostate test (PSA test)
HIV test /Aids test (testing for HIV 1 and 2 antibodies)
Drug test (5-in-1 assay) testing for:
:: Cocaine (crack and cocaine derivatives)
:: THC (marijuana, weed, grass, hashish etc)
:: Amphetamines (speed, uppers, base)
:: Opiates (morphine, opium, heroin)
:: Methamphetamines (meth, ice, e, ecstasy)